Privacy and Cookies Policy
This policy describes the personal information jakke Ltd collects about you and how it is processed (why we collect your personal data, how we use your personal data and when we may share your personal data with third parties).
This Policy also extends to your personal data being transferred to European countries whether it be through buying our products in stores or your shopping experience online via our website.
Our policy describes what choices you can make as to how we use your personal information and if our methods of processing changes, we will keep you updated via our website (updated policy with version control).
If you have any questions relating to how [jakke Ltd] processes your personal information or about our privacy and cookies policy you can contact us by using the details below, or clicking here
What Personal Information does jakke Ltd Collect?Here at jakke Ltd we may collect information from you, such as your name, birth date, gender, email address, postal address, phone number and payment card details, when you visit our website, place an order online or by telephone, make an in-store purchase or return or our product(s), create an account with us online, share personal information when posting jakke products on social media sites/platforms publicly available or contact us with a question or concern. jakke Ltd may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online.
How does jakke use your Personal Information?jakke uses your personal information to provide products and services and also to support the jakke business function.
Examples of this are as follows:
- To process you order including shipping your purchased product(s) to you, confirm your order status and to process returns;
- To communicate with you by email, post, telephone and text message about jakke products, services and promotions which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To facilitate your use of our store concessions and online technology;
- To provide personalised services in relation to our brand which includes advertising, marketing communications and promotional offers;
- To learn more about your shopping preferences;
- To comply with all relevant Laws and Regulations;
- To assist in the prevention and detection of fraud, security breaches and activities that are considered to be unlawful; and
Who does jakke share my Personal Information with?jakke shares your personal information in the following ways:
- Direct Mail – Products purchased through the jakke website or by phone and email means that we will share your information with our service providers who fulfil our posting and packaging requirements. We do not share your personal information with our third-party service providers for marketing not related to jakke nor do we share personal information about customers or potential customers who only browse our website or post commentary on our social media sites.
- Personal Information provided by you – When you post content to our website or other public forums such as social media platforms this information is considered to be shared publicly.
- Service Providers – jakke may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as distributing our marketing information and providing delivery services of jakke products to you. jakke does not authorise any of our services providers to use or disclose all or part of your personal information.
- Third Parties – jakke may share your personal information when we team up with other companies to offer and/or provide products and services.
- Legal Requirements – Jakke will share your personal information where necessary and appropriate in order to comply with Laws and/or Regulations or in response to requests made by Law Enforcement or by way of an Order made by the relevant Courts and Judicial systems where it has a legal obligation to do so.
- Other Disclosures – Consent will always be sought for information not pursuant to the above.
What other information does jakke collect about me?jakke may collect information that does not identify you specifically such as browser and device information through cookies. Please read jakke’s cookies policy below.
This website is owned and operated by jakke Ltd. – is this true or are you using a digital company to do maintenance, if so you will have to added something along the lines of ‘and partly managed by…’
jakke is registered in England and Wales. under registration number 09531207, and our registered office is at 55 Loudoun Road St. John’s Wood, London, NW8 0DL.
For all queries including those related to your personal information, you can contact us using the following methods:
Millmead Business Centre
Mill Mead Road
By telephone: +44 (0) 208 801 9200
By email: email@example.com
Using our website contact form